Thread: Genos...6...?
View Single Post
Re: Genos...6...?
(#6 (permalink))
Old
spike
Deputy Sheriff & Mentor
Tyros 5,Tyros 3, Montage 6, Motif XS, Korg M3, Behringer Deepmind 12, Behringer UMX490, Yamaha P70, Korg NS5R, Stagepas 300, Turbosound ip2000

Threads: 108
Default Re: Genos...6...? - 15-10-2017, 10:23 PM

Hi Dick
First I'll have to get over my dislike of touch screens then I'll see how the Genos is accepted by the arranger playing public before I'd consider buying. I bought the Montage on the basis of the demos by experts hoping I could emulate them - it's not going to happen, the learning curve is too steep. However I will probably keep it as it should be complimented by the Behringer Deepmind 12 which I've just bought which is so easy to edit and program.
This makes my studio rig of Motif XS, Montage, Korg M3 and Deepmind 12 all going through a MOTU express 128 midi interface and Cubase AI8. The Deepmind also compliments my Tyros 5 for when I do functions and my Tyros 3 for just playing around in my lounge.
I'm looking forward to hearing some songs played on the Genos and uploaded here.
Cheers
Spike

Reality is an illusion created by alcohol deficiency
Tyros 5, Tyros 3, Montage 6, Motif XS6 plus Karma, Korg M3, Behringer Deepmind 12, Yamaha P70, Behringer UMX490, Korg NS5R, Fostex MR16, Tascam US122Mk2, Tascam DR40, Stagepas 300, Turbosound ip2000
Music Workshop